Who are we?
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We collect and store only the information you send to us when you submit a manuscript, such as your name and your coordinates such email and institutional address, phone number, etc., Your information such as institutional affiliations, phone numbers, email address, etc. may be either retrieved from a public domain or supplied to us by a third party such as an editor who may suggest you as a reviewer. Most importantly, the review process and decisions on your articles as well as any previous editorial/peer review experience are strictly guarded.
How do we use your Information?
You agree that your contact details may be used by us or our affiliates, but only for the following purposes (a) to send you details (including by e-mail or SMS) of other opportunities, which we think may interest you, unless you inform us in writing that you do not want to receive any such detail; and (b) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access to your Information. However, whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that the internet is often not the most secure medium, as you well know.
What are cookies?
Editor in Chief: Zheng-Li Shi
2017 Impact Factor 2.467
2017 Journal Citation Reports
- [22/02]“VS Outstanding Reviewer Award” in 2018 announced!
- [22/02]“VS Highly Cited Paper Award” in 2018 announced!
- [03/07]Virologica Sinica's first impact factor announced: 2.357!
- [17/04]Call for Papers--Special Issue on Herpesviruses, Vaccines, and Antiviral strategies
- [05/01]“VS Highly Cited Paper Award” in 2017 announced!
- [05/01]“VS Outstanding Reviewer Award” in 2017 announced!
- [04/01]Virologica Sinica wins “2017 The Highest International Impact Academic Journals of China”